Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Self Reflection Week 1

Considering the fact that I will be posting this self-reflection article before my movie review of American Psycho says a lot about this last weekend. Writing online is harder for me than writing on paper--I guess I'm a little old fashioned. I have my own blog, one I've used for two years now. But I usually use it to discuss my progress in writing, or to showcase writing I have done. I also have never been assigned to write for a blog on a schedule, so this is a new experience. I've been working on my movie review, which is half done and will be finished tonight. I'm looking forward to reading the reviews others in the class have done and what movies they have chosen. A part of me feels like I should try and write out my submission before typing it on Blogger...but I'm attempting to get used to the feel of typing out thoughts as they come, instead of using the time manual writing allows me to formulate my statements. It is a difficult process. Considering that this is the first post, I don't have a lot more to report on. I'm looking forward to interviewing my person for the documentary I'd like to pitch, as well as to my classmates' ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment